Saturday, July 19, 2008

Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jig

We made it back home today! Hooray! Although the warm welcome we recieved was the weather (116 degrees)so I'm not so sure we want to be back. It is definately nice to be back home to our own things and I can't wait to be in my own bed. I'd go now if I could. It is also great coming home to a clean house. I think I cleaned it before I left, I know I tried to, but I think my friend Kelli came over and really spruced things up. It looked great when we walked in. Thank you Kelli!

We had a GREAT vacation. I'll post more about it later, along with some pictures soon. Right now I just ordered a pizza, so I'm going to find my pj's, wait for it to come, then watch a movie and relax.

It's good to be home. :)

2 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

welcome home, glad you are back.

Rebecca said...

Which aisle at the store sells Kellis? I need a friend like that! Did you get her at Target?