Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mommy Time

Today I got an unexpected treat... Grandma offered to watch the kids so that I could do whatever! I was so excited I couldn't decided what to do. I finally thought that I should go see my friend that has a sick son in the hospital, with the added bonus that I could see my sister for a little bit too. So I stopped at Sonic and got some yummy slushes to share during my visit. It was good to see my friend and to see that her son is finally recovering. Hopefully I was able to brighten their day a little.

Then on my way home I realized that I still had an hour until I needed to get the kids, so I got a pedicure! What a fun indulgence. I love how my feet look and feel after a pedicure.

THANKS GRANDMA! (This is a picture of her that Hunter took!)

1 comment:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Thanks Eliza, you brightened my day more than a little. And the drink was divine. I feel so special that would spend your precious childless time visitng me. You are an angel.