Friday, July 25, 2008

Sad Story

I have a wonderful little digital camera that goes practically everywhere with me. It fits into my diaper bag or purse, takes great pictures and is easy to use. Last Sunday after we took pictures of Isaac I set my camera down. Audrey found it and then decided to test the laws of gravity. She threw it (probably not on purpose, but maybe) right at Hunter. It hit him hard on the head. He promptly started screaming/crying (remember we are at church?). I picked him up and carried him outside until he calmed down. When we went back in, Russell informed me that Audrey had indeed broken the camera when she threw it at her brother's hard head. So my perfect little camera isn't perfect anymore. And the saddest part was the we got an amazing deal (maybe $40). So sad.

1 comment:

Coleman Express said...

That really stinks...I really would like to get a camera like that. I will have to keep it away from Caleb because he likes to throw things already.