Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All my bags are packed...


Today we sent Sally to the farm. I know that when parents tell thier children that the family pet has been sent to a "farm" where it can play and run free that it doesn't always happen that way. Luckily we know a farm and a Grandma willing to drive from Las Vegas to MO to get to that farm.

I feel bad, mostly for my husband who has a wife that can't handle animals AND children. Sally has been peeing on my rugs since July and I'm afraid of where else. I'm happy that she'll have a big barn to play in now, with lots of friends. And we will have a chance to see her.

So goodbye to Sally. Some of us will miss you. We hope you enjoy Missouri and life on the farm.

3 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Wow that is lucky to have someone to take your cat to a nice happy place to play and eat mice. Congratulations. And I see nothing unusual about not being able to care for small chldren and animals. You are only human you know.

psmitton said...

It is okay you shouldn't have to have animals peeing all over your house. Do you think Hunter will be more worried now? You do have to keep him until he is eighteen.
Mom

sara said...

Now I can finally wear black pants at your house without tons of hair getting all over them. Hooray! At least Sally will have fun with lots of animals to chase. Hopefully the chickens won't scare her and she won't get into any fights where she forgets she doesn't actually have any claws.