Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Loser

Tuesday nights just got GREAT. The Biggest Loser has returned! I LOVE this show. And even though most of the time I am eating a big bowl of ice cream while I'm watching (last night it was super buttery popcorn), it is so inspiring. Maybe this season since I've been going to the gym I'll be able to do more than just wish I had a better/healthier lifestyle. If you want to read about what my sister and I thought about last night's show, just check out her blog. www.aroundthebarrios.blogspot.com We are hilarious!

2 comments:

sara said...

Thanks for the plug sis. I told mom to check my blog and she wanted to make sure that it was ok to read... Apparently now she thinks I'm horribly foul-mouthed.

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

I LOVE that show too. On Tuesdays, I'm at the church for YW so I race home as fast as I can afterwards so I don't miss a second. That stinks about your mom asking about sara's blog.