Thursday, September 25, 2008

Anticipation

With the dreary summer t.v. schedule I always look forward to the new adventures that the fall season has to offer my favorite characters. Both "real" people (Dancing w/the Stars, Biggest Loser, Amazing Race, etc.) and fictional people (ER, Samantha Who?, Brother's & Sisters, etc.) BUT the most anticipated, the most missed show, the one that I am DYING to see tonight (yeah tonight) is GREY'S ANATOMY. I just LOVE this show. It also helps that Russell loves it, so we watch it together. I am super excited for tonight 2 hour season premier!!!

If you are in love with this show like me, then take the quiz! http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index?pn=quiz

I'm a Cristina! (Hugh, didn't picture that!)

5 comments:

Shawna said...

I took the quiz and it said that I was Richard, of all people why Richard? At least you got to be a girl, a moody girl, but still a girl.

sara said...

Yeah, I was Mark, I don't think that's right. He's a male skank. I demand a re-tally.

psmitton said...

You have waaaaayyyyyy tttoooooooooo much time on your hands. Get a life !
Dad :^)

Katie said...

Hey Eliza. I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi.

Ben and Katie Singley

Smart Helm said...

Ick... I don't like that show.
But I guess we can still be friends. I'm a TV aholic, just with different shows. Good thing or there might never have been a Star Trek!
Oh yes, and thanks for the help in ideas of what to do in Vegas. We decided they'd have to come back to do more things outside of Vegas.