Thursday, September 4, 2008

Frustrated

So when is potty training really complete? Hunter has had several on purpose accidents lately that are very disgusting. I am so grossed out by cleaning his poopy underwear. Today tops off a very frustrating potty trainging experience.

I asked him why the couch felt wet. I thought that maybe he had spilled his cup (which isn't allowed in the living room anyway). Nope. He told me that maybe Audrey had pulled down her pants and peed on the couch. WHAT did he just say? I told him that he was lying to me and he said yes, he had done that. So now he isn't allowed to sit on the couches for the day and when I have time he will steam clean them.

After lunch I was changing Audrey's diaper and he came and told me that Audrey pulled down her pants and peed in his room. I told him that he was lying again and went to look what happened. This time he peed into a container and in a drawer of his tool box. I made him wash them out.

So not only do I have to deal with a cat that is peeing on my rugs, but now I have a son that will pee wherever. AND he lies about it!

What do I do?

2 comments:

sara said...

I hear there's a good market for selling kids - they even take 4 year olds. I'm sure you'll stop missing him eventually.
Um, he's obviously craving attention even the negative kind...it's hard to think of good punishments that wouldn't warrent the CPS to come knocking on your door. good luck and I've just reaffirmed my conviction to never have children. Glad you could help!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that I am laughing so hard right now. I completely empathize with you on this one, I threatened Molly with taking away each out fit that she peed in and making her walk around naked, that seemed to work for us, we are accident free for almost a week now.