Monday, September 15, 2008

Inspired...now tired!

Yesterday my sister Cathy told me about a R.S. thing she went to. One of the speakers said that if you have a clean sink, then you feel better etc. SO I decided to take on that challenge. I also decided to up the anty by cleaning the disgusting microwave. Since I was in the kitchen anyway, I wiped down all the counters, some of the walls and cabinets and the stove. The sink and microwave look great and it does make me feel better.
All was quiet in the living room, so I decided to scrub the table, sweep the floor AND mop!

I guess you always should be suspious of quiet, even if you are only one room away. This was the scene that met my eyes when I turned around.

I'm too tired to contemplate even the thought of cleaning up. I guess it will still be there tomorrow.

Now my biggest question is, will my husband even notice all of the cleaning that I did in the kitchen?

No comments: